using the lunar phase cycle for contraception, it would be inadvisable
to have unprotected sex for several days before the exact Sun/Moon
angle, and up to twelve hours afterward, as the sperm can live for
several days. If using the cycle for conception, implantation would
be necessary during the twenty-four hours before the exact angle,
in order for the sperm to reach the released egg.
are several ways to time sex to match with your ovulation cycle:
- To have intercourse every other day in days 10 to 18 of your cycle.
- You can detect ovulation by watching for your physical conditions,
like changes in your cervical mucus, the fluid normally released
from your vagina.
- Home LH ovulation prediction kits that are effective and could
give you advance notice of about a 1 day or even more.
- Many women prefer old basal body temperature method, which identifies
ovulation after the fact and you can draw your cycle chart.
- In last couple years became very common saliva ovulation predictors.